Night Care Assistant
Full time or Part time available / Alternate weekends
- To provide a clean and fresh environment for both Residents and staff.
- To act in accordance with policies and procedures of the home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with the schedules laid down by the Home Manager
- To maintain legible records of duties performed.
- To use all equipment in a proper manner and to clean and store appropriately after use.
- To work in accordance with COSHH, Health and Safety and Local Authority regulations.
- To report any shortages, defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards to the domestic supervisor.
- To have due regard to the privacy of service users when carrying out daily work routines.
- To secure the service users’ property and that of the Home.
- To attend fire evacuation and instruction sessions.
- To carry out other duties as well, from time to time as directed.
- To carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard to the Health and Safety of self, colleagues, service users and visitors to the Home.
- To ensure adherence to the Company ‘no smoking’ policy at all times whilst on site.